Sunday, September 12, 2010

At the moment

What I'm watching at the moment - The Good Wife, Covert Affairs, Lie to Me, Rizzoli and Isles, Dexter, Modern Family, Big Bang Theory.

What I plan to watch - (I have to downsize my list soon, I realised I inadvertently started watching lot of other series during the summer drought, and now have too many to follow when the fall season starts. But am definitely going to watch Glee, Greys Anatomy, Big Bang Theory and Modern Family.)

What I'm reading at the moment - The Soloist by Mark Salzman. Am intending to re-read Watchmen just for kicks.

Also finished watching An American Werewolf in Paris, and Jesus Camp this week. I think the latter was more disturbing. It also got an M18 rating from the library despite having no swear words, frontal nudity or blood and gore, unlike the former that had an NC16 rating.

Am slowly trying to get my life back but at the moment I am perfectly content with holing myself up at home and getting my brain out of this edgy and highly strung post exam state - a.k.a.  'not enough time too much to do' state.

No comments: