Monday, August 09, 2010

安静/居安思危

Watched Salt and loved it. Maybe it's just my penchant for secret agents and stuff. (Have also started watching Covert Affairs the TV show). Inception took itself way too seriously for it to be any fun, but the characters were quite well explored.

Holidays are ending in a week and I reckon it's about time because I'm getting fat with all the eating.

For example

Cappuccino at Black@TripleoneSomerset




piccolo latte at oriole


(Oh right, I forget coffee is not really considered food although sometimes it feels like it.)
beef cheek tagliatelle @ oriole that sounds totally iffy and inhumane but tastes a lot better than it looks and sounds.


(wow I just realised that I associate DrumrollLawyer now with coffee and food and chillaxation)


The only vaguely holiday-ish thing was the trip to Cameron Highlands with family.

Pretty colours


The very bo chup cat taking up one parking lot.

The long walk up to the Boh Tea plantation


I couldn't resist taking this.





 Favourite flower, called "Powder puff". Sounds like powerpuff.


 The only thing I bought back.

Two more weeks of 'holidays' left. It is the small things (琐事) that make the days disappear too fast.

No comments: